Office Administrator Role – Part time
Brooke & Shoals is an award-winning boutique fragrance brand based in County Wicklow with a retail store in Greystones and an office / manufacturing base in Kilcoole.
As we expand we are looking for a new Office Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but growing Irish brand where your admin expertise will have a significant impact. We would like to recruit an experienced Administrator on a part-time basis, who will provide additional support to our existing sales and marketing team.
The role is part-time for 5 mornings a week for a total of 20 hours.
Office Administrator Role – General office admin & customer service
- Provide general admin support to the Sales, Marketing and Operations staff as required
- Daily invoicing of retail customers
- Print web orders daily and give to warehouse for fulfilment
- Liaise with warehouse each day on orders going out etc
- Print all DPD labels and deal with courier companies
- Actively liaise with operational staff and stay up to speed on any relevant issues with stock or production that could impact on sales
- Answer phone and provide customers with support and assistance – deal with queries etc
- Liaise with B&S shop staff re their stock orders and invoices etc
- Deal with samples requests and charity/prize requests and adhoc product requests
Requirements for Role
- Candidates must have prior experience in similar role.
- Familiarity with all MS Office programmes is vital and full computer literacy
- The ideal person should be able to demonstrate a highly organised mind-set.
- Have a high level of efficiency and good attention to detail.
- Must be friendly with a good telephone manner and be fluent in English
- Outgoing personality with a “can do” attitude and ability to work on own initiative
- Be flexible and always willing to help colleagues
What we can offer:
- Permanent part-time position, 5 mornings a week
- Opportunity to work in a friendly, positive, small company environment
- The role is completely office based, in Kilcoole Co. Wicklow.
- Wages will be at competitive market rate for Admin roles and commensurate with experience.
Please email CV and cover letter as soon as possible to: email@example.com
Application closes Tuesday 20th Sept 2022